FROM WHITE walls to ENGAGING Spaces
We help companies transform their public and private spaces into more dynamic experiences with curated art.
Art is one of the significant elements that people connect with.
Invest in your employees.
Invest in an experience for your public and private spaces.
Invest in the value of art.
A field of discipline within cognitive neuroscience that combines (neuro) psychological research with aesthetics by investigating perception, production, and response to art.
How we view art
• When we view art, our brain seeks for familiar memory-based objects and compositions.
• When we view abstract art our brain is free to scan the whole surface of the artwork.
• Abstract art stimulates our brains to respond in a less restrictive and stereotypical manner.
• Exploring new associations, activating alternative paths for emotions, and forming new creative links in our brains.
• Abstract art enables early access to visual processes.
• Dealing with simple colors and shapes like dots, lines, rectangles and other simple objects.
Moving culture forward through art, with a focus on art education as storytelling through which the artworks illustrate the artists intent whether that be social values, formal concerns, or creative problem-solving.
Being valued as an employee,
having a voice and being
connected in the workplace.
Differences in social, ethnic,
physical backgrounds and
Thinking style, creative problem-solving and innovation.